Here we are. It’s the time of year when we start gifting for the guys that we love… including ourselves. We thought we’d make it easy for you to find those well-made, high quality gifts. We’ve combed through all of our favorite brands and found the
essential items at or under $150 that can enrich any guy’s life. We’ve selected some incredible tops, bottoms, and accessories that represent a well designed life and will each stand alone as unique and special pieces for a very long time.
Accessories | Of course, accessories should complete or compliment a look… but we also recognize that for the minimal man who has style, that an accessory shouldn’t be worth carrying if it doesn’t have function. We’ve assembled some items that can be used on a daily basis and are designed well enough for your curated life.
— Apolis x Steadbrook Denver Market Bag | We’ve joined forces with our good friends at Apolis to produce this tote bag that is not only beautiful, but also boasts build quality without compromise. It’s made from natural golden jute fiber harvested in Bangladesh and has a waterproof lining. It can be carried in an out of any environment while maintaining ultimate class.
- Reigning Champ Powerdry Gloves | These gloves are designed to be lightweight and nearly non-noticeable when worn. They’ll keep your hands warm with their Polartec construction and they’ll blend right in with your minimal aesthetic.
- Han Kjobenhavn Paul Senior | Han Kjobenhavn Sunglasses are handmade and beautiful. Made with Italian acetate, Japanese nickel hinges, and Carl Zeiss optics. They’ll keep you looking good all throughout the year.
- Carhartt Scott Watch Cap | An incredibly warm hat from Carhartt Work In Progress with the classic square patch label on the flap. To keep your head warm and styled at the same time.
- Cereal Magazine Issue 10 | This edition of Cereal Magazine features Chapters on Northern California, USA; Antwerp, Belgium; and Panama City, Panama. This perfect-bound publication looks good on anyone’s coffee table and contains articles about style and culture that never disappoint.
- Apolis Transit Issue Table Candle | This candle has a beautiful aroma of Cypress Fig and was handmade in the USA. The sturdy vessel and the screwtop lid make it extremely easy to transport to into every area of life.
- Miansai Black Anchor on Grey Leather | The black anchor bracelet from Miansai is infinitely adjustable and will complete any look.
Tops | It’s no coincidence that Carhartt Work In Progress was our standout brand for button downs around this price point. They’ve been making quality goods for years and certainly didn’t waver with this most recent round of shirting. We’ve picked three classic shirts that each have their own unique flavor.
– Shard Shirt | The WIP Shard Shirt is the perfect weight for the colder months along with the perfect allover print cool enough for any season. This shirt feels great while wearing because of the 6.6oz brushed flannel and the brilliant Carhartt construction.This shirt is casual and fun but also holds its own in upscale environments with its unique hidden button-down collar.
- Pitcher Shirt | The WIP Pitcher Shirt is a solid oxford shirt that has details that stand out from the rest. This is a baseball inspired button down that contains details from the classic varsity jackets you love. The cuffs are ribbed as well as the collar keeping the sporty vibe while also holding true to a traditional oxford shirt.
- Bruce Shirt | The WIP Bruce Shirt is a 5oz twill flannel that will keep you warm and set you apart from the rest of the flannel donning men (or women) in your life. This shirt is a subtle gray that might not seem to stand out at first glance, however; it features two unique details can be noticed with further inspection. First, is a banded stand-up collar that doesn’t either add to, or take away from your minimal lifestyle. And next, is the contrast back insert that adds just enough plaid to the garment to catch some attention throughout the day.
Bottoms | A quality pair of pants in necessary for every man and we know just as well as anyone that construction and fit are key factors in finding the right pair. We’ve got three pairs that will not only hold up but will also fit just like a glove… Well, not like a glove, but you know what we mean.
- Sid Pant | The WIP Sid Pant is quite possibly the best fitting chino you’ll ever put on. We’ve found that no matter the guy, this pant has the unique ability to look good on any wearer. It’s made from a stretch-twill fabric that’s available in a variety of colors and featured here in navy blue. In addition to the fit, the pants will hold up to the test of time with barrack stitching at all of the vital stretch points.
- Vicious Pant | The WIP Vicious Pant is for the days that you can’t decide between a pair of denim and some chinos. It’s made from cotton, stretch twill, and durable T400 stretch fabric. Each of these materials make this pant incredibly durable, just as you’d expect from a classic Carhartt piece. The fit is fairly “regular” with a slight taper all the way down.
- Aros Chino | The Norse Projects Aros Chino has been around with Norse since the very beginning, and they’ve continued to improve them with every new season. These pants are made from a heavyweight broken twill that was sourced from Italy and were constructed with the highest level of quality. The fit of these pants will be a classic higher-waist and a straight-leg the entire way down. These pants also feature a lot of hidden details that will surprise you every time they’re worn.